Tuesday

Business for design - Company name

After a lot of carefully thinking, while considering the time I think that the best name on my recent list of names for my creative design agency and that represents what I want to be in the future is "superminds". I began working as you can see on identifying the keywords which represent my vision and identity for my company. I would like to combine the name with my initials in the future as a symbol if that is possible.





 















SIMPLE                    easy to understand, deal with, use, etc.: a simple matter;
FUTURE                   something that will exist or happen in time to come
PROFESSIONALS   a person who is expert at his or her work
EFFECTIVE              producing the intended or expected result
CREATIVE                having the quality or power of creating.
COMMUNICATIVE   to express thoughts, feelings, or information easily or effectively.
DESIGN                    to plan and make (something) artistic,skilfull and functional
DETERMINATION    the act of coming to a decision or of fixing or settling a purpose.
PRODUCTIVE          having the power of producing; generating & creating
AMBITIOUS             having a strong desire  for success or achievement;
























I think that the agency would be positioned around and close to the some of following agencies, listed below which are well known for their innovative work for design, strategies, naming, positioning, branding, advertising, signage etc


http://www.petergill.com/


 





No comments:

Post a Comment