Wednesday

Naming a Creative Bussines

This is my list of ideas for names of my creative business 
and as it is well known that working for yourself is pretty hard, the naming could be changed in the future of course. I tried to link and connect my name or initials in some cases with my supposed future activity and other solutions present that activity it self obviously without my initials.There is one example out of the box, "Apostrofi" which is translated in my language from the "Apostrophe" word which was used from someone else.
It is very interesting how could it happen that "almost all" creative names 
are used or blocked for re-selling, so if somebody is planning to start a business  
and already has  his name I recommend  to register the names/domains 
as soon as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment