Wednesday

Task 2 - RSA (continued)

I have chosen to take one part of our mapping exercise to a further stage.
Firstly, after some research and speaking with family & friends (young & older) starting research locally as advised I thought to have some consultations with a sociologist  which fortunately is one of my best friends and after a while, I came up with some ideas about the Event or Program that promotes intergenerational social activity and meanwhile I`m working on a questionnaire that involves them to my research.
I started by creating diagrams or building scenarios of my chosen part of mapping about Events and thought about naming of the program as well:

Some of my options are:
a. Intergenerational relationships day
b. Young & Older generations day
c. Circle of life 
  
Part of that program (diagram of thinking) i think that should be:
Lectures, interaction, discussions, story-telling, social networking, watching movies, learning about new tech., building family tree, debates about culture, family albums, games etc

One of the event messages directed to young generations can be:
Learn about your future, from their past.
  
I am going to aim to see if I can get part of the different generations participating on the program while researching and asking especially the Elderly generation with my questionnaire about their relationships with younger and taking their opinions 
about an event which would unite them with younger`s and with its daily program 
would include life-experiences of both generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment