Tuesday

Contacting people - Interviews

As part of my primary research I have created 3 types of questionnaires with which I started to contact people of my focus groups and organisations - charities. To do that was not easy at all, because it was hard to find people who can collaborate with you while you are doing it on the streets. I have to mention that I was lucky if I got one from ten of them asked kindly to spare their time  for my research.
During the process I heard things like ...sorry, i have no time, ... don`t speak english, ...can`t speak at all, ... we have just a week here,  and all this leaded me to find places
where the elderly and the youngsters are seen often, like "Portobelo market" an antique market attractive place for people of different ages where usually I had chances to contact the elderly. Other people of my focus-group are youngsters which I tried to reach around schools or near the sport centers here at Kensington area.





















Here you can see some of my interviewers that accepted to have a pic. for records as i promised them.There are diagrams formed after collecting quantitative and qualitative data that describe their opinions about some of the questions made to them about the project.
There are also some other questions at each group about their family & siblings, relationships with them, some opinions etc which I have saved for records.


No comments:

Post a Comment