Thursday

TASK 4: Reviewing the blog

I have been using blogging before but not on this way like I am doing it now to communicate with my teachers and group from the course. 
I was familiar with Blogger too but for this time I had to use a template with layout and functional aspects that really communicate and link the user with articles.
After some  trying and changing at Btemplates I have found my temp. template which is designed by Arscin and created by Blogandweb .
What I like the most is the neutrality that it offers and its simple use functions which will serve till my personal company concept is finished and applied here. I have been working on template html code to costumize it for my needs. There will be more in the future.

  • Blog title – I am using my name for the moment till I finalize the concept for my company name on the Business for Design module and apply it here.
  • Navigation bar – buttons allowing user to view the blog’s home page, posts RSS and all comments.
  • Widgets – About Me, Blog archive, Followers
  • Tags - Every task is taged and can be found easily
  • Labels - Which are very useful while searching for a particular post or topic.   

No comments:

Post a Comment