Monday

Project inspiration

Here I will post some photos and videos of my inspiration 
for Project A brief - Something for everyone.
During the research I have passed through different prepositions, from intergenerational days to some workshops and drama ideas. However while refining my research I came up with a idea of a story telling event or game that would be held at age concern organisations spaces with the aim of promoting their social activity, while sitting around a table and playing that interactive game of storytelling and sharing their photos and materials for purposes of different documentaries.

Here you can see some examples of expandable tables, which I have found very inspiring for my "table-game" .

Links & sample below:
  
Expandable table
Expanding table - another sample...



Also. I will show some other images from our last visits at museums, at Science museum which were very inspirational about my project, images of digital interaction games.









After consulting with my tutor I came to the conclusion of using a mechanic table rather than a digital one, which will be simple to use for the elderly generations while sharing their stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment