Tuesday

Insights


During my research I have passed through a lot of case studies and  different projects done by different groups. I will share some of their insights, which helped me think about my approach on this project.

Strategic fusion.
This is their web link and there is so much stuff going on. 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Also, as I mentioned before in one of my previous posts, 
I have got some –Insight reports- about some of the industries, collected and presented wonderfully by some of the branding industry analysts (Studio Output), 
which share their views on latest branding trends, 
for instance on –Festival & events”
on which I am interested very much.

I`ve got their contacts and they’ve shared some of them to me.





They pick up what they think has worked best during the year, 
and publish it as an Insight report. Very helpful. 

Some of them:












No comments:

Post a Comment