Wednesday

SWOT analysis


This is my SWOT analysis for this project.

Strength

- Previous experience within the market
- A start-up project (new brand)
- Familiar and updated with socio-economic and cultural
  movements on my home town (host)
- Possibility of an outstanding outcome of the project because of the systematic 
  approach and the academic supervision

Weaknesses

- My location and communication
- Small team- big project
- First time festival
- Real nature (…and part of my Uni. project)
- My lack of presence during presentations

Opportunities

- A strong test with my future supposed market
- The opportunity of becoming an annual tradition
- Professional project for my portfolio
- It’s national vibe during 100th Anniversary of Independence

Threats

- Timing. A start-up programme without identity and big aspirations.
- Commercial vs. Academic
- Activities and other initiatives being held due to the 
  100th Anniversary of independence may lose the focus of our project
- Their position as a client and them trying to have influence on my work.
- Their limited budget depending on sponsors may cause a reduction on the 
   production of their communication material.

No comments:

Post a Comment